Thursday, June 4, 2009

June 4, 2009

We finally got the clearance to make travel reservations to go get our girl!! We will be departing on June 24th and coming home on July 9th. We are scheduled to get her June 29th which will be exactly three months from the day we laid eyes on her!! My father has been praying for us to have her in our arms within three months!! Prayers answered! Thanks Dad! I am experiencing a whirlwind of emotion...we feel like we are more than ready to be her mommy and daddy! I need to continue to practice my ASL! This is the first day of summer break and what a wonderful way to start the break with news such as this. Please continue to pray that we go and get her without any issues like being quarantined, etc.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! It's Teresa from the Huaihua Yahoo group. I will be following your journey. If you like you can see ours www.rthorvet.net It was over 4 years ago, but will give you an idea of what to expect. I also have a blog. It's nice to meet you and I'm excited for your journey.

    ReplyDelete